Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/shoushu/public_html/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/shoushu/public_html/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/shoushu/public_html/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/shoushu/public_html/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
ShouShu - Shou Shu • View topic - 9/11

ShouShu - Shou Shu

Dedicated to Moore's Shou Shu - ShouShu
It is currently Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: 9/11
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:34 am 

Today I ofer this preyer

To those who serve may God bless you
For those who lost may God comfort you
For those who dies died may God find you
For those cowards that did this five years ago may God help us find
you and send you to Hell...... Amen

Post subject: Re: 9/11
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:20 am 

shifumcgee wrote:
Today I ofer this preyer

lets not send them to hell. lets make them the dummies in our demos. Then after we are through with them, lets feed what left of them to a wood chipper. God has yet to make a hell bad enough for those who did 9/11.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:38 am 

shifuhernandez wrote:
shifumcgee wrote:
Today I ofer this preyer

lets not send them to hell. lets make them the dummies in our demos. Then after we are through with them, lets feed what left of them to a wood chipper. God has yet to make a hell bad enough for those who did 9/11.

couldn't agree with you more shifu but the scum who pulled that off did it in the name of "god" certainly not our god though. most war time atrocities that occur are done in the name of god, which is completely insane.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:54 am 

Jesus never told me to kill anybody.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:21 pm 

Shifu Taunton wrote:
Jesus never told me to kill anybody.

the twin towers the war in iraq/afghanistan it's all insane, and jesus has nothing to do with it. i served in the military and thank god i never had to shoot at anyone or was shot at. satan has a firm grasp over this world that's for sure.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:49 pm 

we all try to help those who can't help themselves not kill them and make
others affraid. they are just affraid after the first lesson 8)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 2:25 pm 

shifumcgee wrote:

it's just terrible that countless thousands are still dying over this whole thing! not to mention a few or more thousand us soldiers and marines. i wouldn't trade one soldier or marine for that dust bowl!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:51 pm 

No shifu But I would sell just about all I own for five min. with bin ladin.
dawn think of the money we could make at camp. $50.00 for ten sec

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:17 pm 

shifu tiger wrote:
shifumcgee wrote:

it's just terrible that countless thousands are still dying over this whole thing! not to mention a few or more thousand us soldiers and marines. i wouldn't trade one soldier or marine for that dust bowl!

Here, Here, Shifu! I heard that!

I've been trying to stay away from all the 5th anniversay 9/11 stuff, but it seems everywhere you turn it's hitting you in the face.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:14 pm 

All i have to say is dont spin positive into negative.

its a positive that we have people (including me) willing to serve in uniform to protect the rights we have to do exactly this on the internet and in public. the negative is only what the public puts into the situation. The deaths are not needless, they are for a greater purpose (media wont tell you cause its not problematic), we fought the english for our freedom in the 1800's and we are not letting some radicals tell us how to be either in this day and age. But just as the war in the 1800's was bashed this one and all other will be as well. But just remember we do it so you dont have to from your front yard.

Just remember the ones that have fallen and pray for those that are there now.

thats all we can ask for.

Shou Tu
Staff Sergeant, United States Army

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:38 am 

Shou Tu wrote:
All i have to say is dont spin positive into negative.

its a positive that we have people (including me) willing to serve in uniform to protect the rights we have to do exactly this on the internet and in public. the negative is only what the public puts into the situation. The deaths are not needless, they are for a greater purpose (media wont tell you cause its not problematic), we fought the english for our freedom in the 1800's and we are not letting some radicals tell us how to be either in this day and age. But just as the war in the 1800's was bashed this one and all other will be as well. But just remember we do it so you dont have to from your front yard.

Just remember the ones that have fallen and pray for those that are there now.

thats all we can ask for.

Shou Tu
Staff Sergeant, United States Army

great post shou tu! i totally support our military, it just sux to hear about our brothers dying over there. civialians being caught in the crossfire etc.... sometimes war is nessasary. if my # had been called i would have went for sure, i'm just grateful i never had to use my weapon on another human being.

Post subject: 911
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:09 pm 

We may not know thier names, but we know thier faces. We may not know thier familys but thier pain is ours. We may not strike the blow but smile at the outcome. Later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:11 pm 

Thank you SHIFU, I just find it hard to sit back and watch the postive my friends have done over there and watch it get turned negative. giving the iraqi people clean water, schools, books, supplies etc... .all we ever hear about here in the states is the oh gosh bush this usa that and troops this. none of it positive like it should be, at least for 75% of the time.

again thank you for the kind response.

Shou Tu (hope to be Shifu Shou Tu soon) LOL kidding kidding but someday

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:55 am 

our military women and men never seem to get enough credit for the outstanding jobs they do. being a former marine i know personally how difficult the job is. our soldiers, marines, navy and air force deserve a lot more! my views have changed over the last 20 years, one thing will never change though and that is the respect and admiration i have for my brothers and sisters in harms way.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 11:46 am 

I agree as well. My husband was in Iraq during the first war in Iraq (Desert Storm and Desert Shield). He was ready to suit up and go back after 9/11. He has such a compelling need to protect this country that he was ready to leave me and his three kids to go back over there to fight, because he knew it was where he wanted to be. Fortunately his fighting days were behind him. I am proud of him and all of our soldiers. They sacrafice a lot everyday!