Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/shoushu/public_html/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/shoushu/public_html/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/shoushu/public_html/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/shoushu/public_html/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
ShouShu - Shou Shu • View topic - THIS IS ME-

ShouShu - Shou Shu

Dedicated to Moore's Shou Shu - ShouShu
It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:15 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: THIS IS ME-
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:15 am 

LETS GET A FEEL FOR WHO EXACTLY IS ON THE FORUMS..
ANYONE THAT ISN'T USING THEIR ACTUAL RANK AND NAME,
POST YOUR USER NAME AND YOUR ACTUAL NAME
WHAT SCHOOL
HOW LONG YOU BEEN TRAINING.

EXAMPLE-
SHIFU VARGAS- SHIFU VARGAS 1ST DEGREE
SCHOOL- LODI
TRAINING TIME- 4YRS

ITS NICE TO PUT A FACE WITH THE NAME IF WE KNOW EACH OTHER.. WHICH IS PRETTY MUCH THE SITUATION

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:49 am 

Shifu Lopez
School: Lodi
Years Training: Comming up on 5 years!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:02 pm 

shifu wells

school: sacramento

started shou shu in 1990

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:16 pm 
Mr. Pohl

One time brown belt from the Stockton school.

Trained from '72 off and on until '88.

Currently an unintentional thorn to just about everybody on the forum :cry:

Employed by the Department of Corrections in Ca at Folsom. Just about ready to retire.

Post subject: name, rank, school...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:49 pm 

Miss McCarthy
Lodi School
Red Belt, High green rank
Training time: almost 2.5 yrs
In the studio every Thurs night, and whenever else I can make it

Last edited by Dragon Fangs on Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:51 pm 

Mr. James

Monterey school - you should all come hang out in the year round 67 degree weather. :D We have summer workouts on the beach on Sundays, you're all invited!

Red Belt - low green

Studied since 2003 (but wish I had started this as a kid instead of wasting my time with the other styles I studied)

Post subject: Name rank and serial #
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 5:11 pm 
Mr. Keeley
Red belt/Green
Sacto - [Shun Shifu Bottimore]
Early 90's [approx 90,91, summer of 92]

Memories: Accidently broke another purples ribs at camp [still sorry about that], Shifu B used me as example in class of what not to do in bar fight against two very large samoans! He had me tell my story to class to explain my injuries :) I won the fight very quickly and was stunned by how well it worked and kind of just looked at the guy on the floor and was struck upside head with full beer mug by guy I should have paid more attention too. Ahh the memories.

Post subject: shifu hernandez
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:40 am 

Shifu andrew hernandez
2nd degree black belt
been training for 15years in the greatest form of martial arts in the world.
Have a beautiful wife Criss
Have a tough scrapping and great son. roe
Have a sweet and lovely daughter. Tati
Formally from hayward school, but now train in tracy
I also helpn teach in Linden and stockton.
And my favorate thing in the whole world is to see a students face light up when they get the motion.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:12 pm 

Mr. Altadonna - ShouShuTKD

Low-Orange - Moore's Monterey
2nd degree Black Belt - West Coast Tae Kwon Do

I started training in 1990 and continued training for 9 years, obtaining a 2nd Degree Black Belt. I left my studio and moved to Monterey to go to school but continued training/teaching on my own with a few of my fellow co-workers. I joined up with Moore's in December 2004 and have been loving every minute of it! :D It's completely different than my TKD training and is giving me some amazing new weapons to work with!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:27 am 

Mrs. James (wife of shou bai, AKA Mr. James :D)
High Blue
Joined in January of 2004 after attending Monterey's first Women's seminar. Shou shu is my first MA... glad I started with the most effective one on the planet.

I'm looking forward to working on my low green material at the May camp and meeting some of you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:43 pm 

SHIFU MENDEZ - 3RD DEGREE
TRAINING TIME - 15 YEARS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:14 am 

Shifu Kim Lemke
Studing since 1996.
First Burson,3yrs then Modesto,4 and a half yrs., then Fresno 6 months
, now back in Burson!
:roll:
Hopelessly Devoted!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:35 am 

Mr. Yates

High Green Belt
High Red Belt

Trained from around 1978 to 1982 in the Fresno Studio (The actual starting date is kind of fuzzy after 23 years).

My main instructor was ShiHan Martin (At the time I started, he was a brown belt), I also trained under Shifu Johnson, Shifu Remine, Shifu Barrett. DaShifu Al Jr. ran the studio most of the time I was there.

Visiting this forum is a real blast from the past and I can honestly say that Shou Shu never leaves your body, mind and heart. I'm positive I can no longer move as I once did, but the body motion and reflex are still there to a large degree.

Once a Shou Shu student, always a student.

Right hand makes a fist left hand makes a shield...Salute

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 11:01 am 

Shifu Guerrero Jr.
Name: Ted Guerrero Jr. (Son of Shifu Ted Guerrero Sr. from Lodi Studio)
Studio: Lodi Studio mostly, and a smattering of other schools

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 5:12 pm 

She' Hing Stephanie (Brown Belt)
SCHOOL- Fresno (Shaw & Peach)
TRAINING TIME- 2 Years